Dear Valued Guests:
The health and safety of Santa’s Village guests and employees is the park’s highest priority. With COVID-19, commonly known as novel coronavirus 2019, becoming a more widespread concern, Santa’s Village will implement preventive measures in line with the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
At this time, Santa’s Village is scheduled to open for the 2020 season on May 2nd. We are not offering any refunds for season passes or tickets for the upcoming season as we still plan to open. We are taking additional steps to remain proactive in enhancing our existing cleaning and sanitation procedures. Our enhanced health and safety protocols will include:
- The placement of extra hand sanitation stations throughout the park so guests can easily and frequently sanitize their hands and family members’ hands
- Additional training for staff members on proper handwashing and common area cleaning, with ongoing reinforcement on a regular basis
- Increase signage in park restrooms encouraging frequent hand washing and noting best practices
- Defined cycles for frequent cleaning and disinfection of common areas
- Additional end-of-day sanitation procedures for restrooms, kitchens, and other facilities
- Increased frequency in cleaning of ride cars, handlebars and queues
- Communicating with staff members about illness prevention and staying home when sick
We are carefully monitoring this fluid situation and will continue to stay in contact with and follow the recommendations of appropriate government officials and health experts. Please visit our website for additional updates as they occur.
Your Santa’s Village Family